Journey or Journal?

This blog began as a journey to update a marketing journal... uploaded so that other can take some ideas from it, but slowly I realized, Life to be much more than a job, a MBA and so on! small things can end up being huge events! Small events can give huge learnings!

Aug 28, 2007

Ok for those people who are wondering about why I was referring to some age old events in my 'new' posts.

These were new posts, but not new content. I had written them as a class journal quite sometime back.
Since it was too dear for me to let go, and I had promised some special people to publish this online.... here it is!

So far so good.... all marketing related yaaba daaba, but now onwards I will try to be online and publish this as my daily diary! (ok ok if not daily then weekly!)


No comments: