Journey or Journal?

This blog began as a journey to update a marketing journal... uploaded so that other can take some ideas from it, but slowly I realized, Life to be much more than a job, a MBA and so on! small things can end up being huge events! Small events can give huge learnings!

Aug 29, 2007

Ok so here I am... again being a confused self....

I have recently resigned from ICICI Bank... not that I was not satisfied or anything, but to be frank I have waited 4 years now to learn.... Learning I did, and I did it with style, now I guess its high time I start to earn ;)

So now I have two options in hand....
1) A small bank with big tech work!
2) A big tech-banking company with a lot of Bank work!

Why does life have to play such games with me ;)

Lets see what I choose, my first priority now is my MBA, then Vitamin M (money).

Duh I guess I have to link this to a marketing concept..... ok so my life @ ICICI has had a neat little life cycle.... (remember PLC). So its the time to relaunch myself.

For all the smart ones.... dare you apply BCG matrix to my career so far!!! I am resigning as a Star!!!! not a Dog!!!! and hopefully whichever options I chose, I intend to be a star there as well!
Kinda Re-Inventing myself if I opt for Big Tech Company
and kinda Re-doing
what I have already done if I opt for Small Banking Company.

Cheers!






No comments: