Journey or Journal?

This blog began as a journey to update a marketing journal... uploaded so that other can take some ideas from it, but slowly I realized, Life to be much more than a job, a MBA and so on! small things can end up being huge events! Small events can give huge learnings!

Sep 25, 2007

For someone special :)

Hmnnn as advised by a friend, putting this small poem online! This was written a long time back, it was altered a zillion of times!

I don’t know how many such poems and rhymes I have lost due to my laziness, but I guess I’d better start putting them up… may be someday these would help me revive some old memories and atleast I wont lose these treasures!

People who know me and are surprised of this side of me, he he he chillax…. Or rather let’s say you can add one more talent in my talent list ;)

DISCLAIMER: These are just-some-random thoughts, and are work of fiction. Any resemblance between the characters and persons living or dead is purely coincidental J

When we started off as friends, I cared for you a lot,
Dedicated a thousand prayers in my, each and every thought
You were very special, and you meant my life to me,
Strangely though, I could have never showed it as free,

And now, when you are gone, I guess its too late,
I am now all alone, and am stuck here with my fate
I guess, its something, that you would never know,
and I know, I have been an idiot, who would never show...

When I understood, what you meant to me, you gave me a little surprise,

You told me about someone, my ill luck, you asked me for my advice,
I was sad, I was shattered, but was strong to sport a smile,
Your smile, controlled my pain, and made me numb for a while

I knew, I had to always smile, and make you think I'm happy,
I knew, I had to always laugh, so you would not see me cry,
And I knew, this day, I had to let you go in style,
and yes even if it killed me, I still had to smile

When we started off as friends, I cared for you a lot,
All I have now, are my words and my thoughts
I guess, you know I care, and I still love you,
and you know it is, it was, and it would, always be true....

No comments: